Friday, January 20, 2012

Oh, What A Night!

Hi guys! *wiggle wiggle*

Momma left this computer thing on *snickers* so I thought Id take a stab at it, because I'm real excited about telling you all about the night I had.

I met a new friend! *wiggle wiggle* Can you believe it?!? *wiggle wiggle* Foster momma says I was acting like a lunatic and needed to burn off some sillies, so she took me to play with my new friend. A Great Dane (and I mean GREAT), almost 3 times my size! Holy wow! *wiggle wiggle*

At first I didn't know what to think of everything. I stayed close to foster momma *wiggle wiggle* and wagged by tail SUPER fast when the pony came by. Eventually, with foster momma's encouraging voice I started to run (and I ran, and I ran, and I ran). I spun in the air and flipped around so quick!

Foster momma said it was too dark to take any good pictures, so you'll just have to take my word for it! *wiggle wiggle*

It was so cold out, my toes and my nose were bright bright pink (so cute, right?). When we got home foster momma made "tripett tea" for me and the Walrus. Don't think I don't know that your squishing your nose up at the thought of it. Don't knock it till you try it!


*wiggle wiggle*  I hope foster momma will take me to meet new friends again soon (and that I can show you how awesome I can be with doggy friends).

To top it all off, I met a new kitty friend (who let me give him a good sniff before we parted ways) and a new toddler friend too.  What a night!  *wiggle wiggle*

For more info on adopting Winnie, click here or contact us at info@ador-a-bull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment