Sunday, April 1, 2012

Skunk Off!

Hi, its me, Nemo!

I wasn't here long yesterday when fostermomma picked my little self up and kerplunked me in the tub and got me all wet and soapy. It felt good!

Then fostermomma started saying "pee-yew, little fish, you smell like a skunk". The water must have activated my powers.   She tried to ignore it. Even tried to cover it up by baking fresh pumpkin pie cookies for us kids today morning, but it didn't work.

She left for a bit, while I was real good and hung out quiet in my crate. When she came back she kerplunked me right back in that tub and hosed me off again. She used some different soap, but ha! didn't work. You can't un-stink me. I'm a skunk fish after all.
 

Can you help fostermomma try and un-stink me? How do you un-stink a skunk fish? Fostermomma tried to Google it, but I'm the only one of me - no luck!


Oh and hey, while I have your attention - you see something wrong here? I sure love to cuddle fostermomma on the couch while I drift off to sleep, but then I don't like to cuddle no more and want to sleep all with myself. 

I says to fostermomma - "where's the skunk fish bed", but she says the rescue doesn't have any of those. She says I could ask you guys if maybe you know where I can gets one? And maybe if you might want to chip in for one? You see, I lost my wallet somewhere between sleeping in the dirty and getting found.


Tail Wags,
Nemo

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried tomato juice for your little skunkfish? I've been told it works, and will take more than one treatment. Nemo is a doll, so glad you have him!

    ReplyDelete