Monday, April 2, 2012

SkunkFish Gets A Bed

So, first of all - we was getting ready for bed last night when fostermomma says "hey SkunkFish, come cuddle for a bit".  I'd put myself right to bed in my crate, but whats a guy gonna say no to cuddles?  So out I went and got up on the people bed (are you kidding me?!?) and fostermomma and I snuggled till she was just about making sleepies.  It wasn't all night, but that was enough for me :)

Now, some super exciting news about some super exciting people that sent some electronical paper to us and fostermomma came home with a brand new, never used, SkunkFish bed of my very own - see?  Seeeeee?!?


It's a little bit country but it has a FISH on it!  Fostermomma's so funny sometimes!


Our next problem you ask?  Brother Walrus likes my bed so much, and saw how much fun I was having on it - that he wants one for his own self.  Fostermomma's gonna have to use some of her own electronical money to get him one, because my SkunkFish bed is only big enough for one of my little selves.


Thank you donar-nators!

No comments:

Post a Comment