Saturday, February 25, 2012

Teleportation Device

Listen to this craziness! Fostermomma says I'm going on a big adventure tomorrow and we probably won't see each other again for a little while - WAH?!? She says that big blue box behind me, my teleportation device, is going to take me to a place called the "East Coast" where there's a lot of water and I won't have to wear that stupid Lector thing on my pretty face anymore.

She says I'm going to meet and live with, some really nice people and I'm gonna have a foster (forever?) sister who's my age and more my speed. I like the sounds of that!


I thought I should inspect my magic crate before signing any paperwork agreeing to all this. BUT, then I got a better idea - send the Walrus instead. Can never be too safe with these things, ya know?


Smelt a little "off", but nothing bad happened.


So, I gave it a shot myself - except this time fostermomma shut the door and fed me cookies. I didnt mind that much - she makes a mean PB cookie!


The Walrus got cookies too.


I'm going to miss fostermomma and The Walrus, but am even more excited for my new beginnings! Can't wait to meet my new friends and family!!!


This is Winnie, signing off - over and out!

For more info on adopting Winnie, click here or contact us at info@ador-a-bull.com

1 comment:

  1. Winnie Winnie! Welcome to Nova Scotia, pretty girl--I have a certain foster giraffe who would love to do a playdate sometime if you're up for it!

    ReplyDelete