Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bon Voyage!

Although this blog is a fairly new project, yours truly has been heavily involved in rescue for years. There is a lot that goes on "behind the scenes" in dog rescue. In addition to a full time day job and a part time night job on the weekend, most weekend afternoons are spent on the road conducting temperament assessments (many a time 6+ hour round trips), hours of our evenings are spent replying to emails, conducting phone interviews, checking in on foster homes and new forever homes - and that's just scratching the surface of whats involved in running a successful rescue.

Add a foster dog to the mix and, well...that's what tequila is for!

So, next week I will be taking a much needed break and going on my first vacation EVER!

WHA?!? I just got here!!!

I will miss "the kids", but could not be more excited at the same time. Thank you, again, to the ladies at Oakridge for boarding Winnie, I know that she will have much fun there. Snap a few pictures if you can :)

And to my lobster - thanks for having The Walrus bunk with you! I can't wait to read about all his adventures on Huge Euge's blog when I get back!

But...you've never gone anywhere
the Walrus couldn't come?

See everyone in a week, at which time we will be starting our next and very exciting project!

Alright mom, we'll be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment