Sunday, January 22, 2012

Squeaky Clean

Foster momma's been saying a lot lately that she needs to get me into the bath.  I had NO idea what that meant...until today...


Foster momma grabbed a humongous handful of PB and Naner cookies and lead me into the bathroom. I jumped into the tub thing on my own (just follow your nose I always say). Everything was going just dandy - I was getting lots of treats and foster momma was using her extra happy voice. Then, all of a sudden, water started shooting out the this snake looking doo-hicky!

Then fostermomma put this nice smelling stuff on me. Boy, did it not taste as good as it smelt!


I didnt know what to think of it, but I remained calm and went to my happy place. Before I knew it, it was all over and foster momma gave me a good rub with a nice fluffy towel - ahhhh!


When I got out, foster momma put a brand spanking new collar on me. What do you think? Is it a keeper, or should I chew it off and force her to put the old grimmy one back on?


I'll keep doing this while I wait for you to decide.



For more info on adopting Winnie, click here or contact us at info@ador-a-bull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment