Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Walrus Wednesdays: What I Think of Winnie

Momma's gone and done it again. She's brought home another shelter dog - oy! You know, I don't so much mind when she brings home the little ones (cuz I can pretty much get them to do whatever I want), but when she brings home the older dogs, well...they sometimes give me a bit of trouble.

I've been spending a lot more time behind the gate and napping on momma's bed, cuz Winnie isn't so sure about sharing the space around her crate with me. Doesn't she know that I was here first? And, like I want anything to do with her crate anyways.  Momma lets me sleep in bed under the covers with her!


Anyways, momma has let us share common space when we are really calm. I ignore her and she ignores me. I don't mind it like that one bit.

We did so good with that, that momma let us play a little too. She's always watches us real good to make sure things don't get out of control.


I'm trying hard to like her and make her feel welcome here. When she grouches at me, I turn away and give her calming signals, like sniffing the ground and licking my lips a little. I hope she gets it soon so we can live together nicely all the time.

Its getting colder out and I need her to to keep me warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment